I took Lick to the vet today, he has a scratch on his cornea and a corneal infection. Fortunately it doesn't mean that he will go blind! He gave me an ointment to put on it and it should clear up. Fingers crossed he will be fine. His eye is open now and then, which is progress. He still sleeps more than normal but the doctor said that he is in a little pain.
I wish we could take the roo's for a run, like you do a dog. But I am afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up! They are getting faster every day.
As for Split, he is gaining weight really fast and is getting less timid every day. He willingly takes his bottle and drinks the whole thing.
Lick holds his bottle just like a baby and soon he will be able to hold it without any help, minus the few mishaps. We have wombaroo milk all over everything, our clothes, hair, couch, their pouches, etc. At least it cleans up well. But the roo's don't like being cleaned. They clean themselves like cats do. Yesterday Adam sprayed them with the mister on the hose, they didn't like that too much but they needed it!
Ok, you are probably tired of hearing of the roo's. At least I am not sharing their bowel movements!!!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment